Well, the idea of "no major changes" has been officially thrown out the window. More possible changes listed below:
* Mills will be upped to 4% / 80% Max
* Armouries: 3% / 90% Max (We're going to reevaluate that one as we had not considered the 99% reduction with 110% Utilization)
* Barracks: 2.5% / 50% Max
* Forts: 2.5% / 50% Max (Battle Losses)
* Hospitals: 5% / 80% Max
* Watchtowers: 5% / 50% Max; plus, 5%/50% Max of identifying opposing thieves when operations fail
* Schools: 1.5% / 60% Max
* Universities: 4% / 80% Max
* Libraries: 1.5 Points / Day
* Dungeons: Prisoners no longer naturally die (they still die of Plague, though)
* Homes: Require $10 / Day in Maintenance
* The Home theory is that other buildings pay for their operations through profits generated by whatever business. Homes, do not, and therefore require maintenance.
* Anonymity will be available to Humans, Halflings, and Faeries
* Patriotism will also lower the effects of Propaganda
* Droughts will also slow the draft process and cancel any Storm spells
* Storms will also lower attack strength slightly (3%) and cancel any Drought spells
* Haste has been renamed to "Builders' Boon"
* Meteor Showers are weaker and more difficult to cast
* Greed also increases draft expenses
* Nightmares do more damage, but instead of killing troops, it simply forces them into retraining for 12 hours.
* Amnesia does more damage, but much of it is temporary. Most of the lost science is simply placed into re-learning, while a small portion is lost permanently.
* New Spell, LandLust, simply steals enemy land. Spell will be war-only, relatively weak and difficult to cast, but count towards combat gains/losses in wars.
None of these changes are set-in-stone yet, but that's what we're leaning towards.